Wednesday, April 4, 2012

thrifts + finds.


So if you know me, you know that I LOVE to thrift.  I would thrift everyday if my finances allowed me to.  I do not like to shop the malls but could spend all day shopping in thrift stores.  So here I am sharing my found treasures.  Now this was a find!...aqua canisters for my kitchen that match not only my favorite nail polish but my kitchen aid that my wonderful family bought me for christmas!!  They are not only beautiful but functional too!  I will admit I buy many items that don't work or I am not sure how/when I will use them but these just were not the case.  I have been working on accessorizing my kitchen since starting the hello, scrumptious blog with my sisters.  We spend so much time cooking and photographing in there, its been my prime focus when thrifting.  I will at some point share more of what my house looks like as most (all) of it's decor comes from thrift (and the side of the road) stores.  I heart thrifting.  xoxo Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment